aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- For hot horsepower and easy maintenance, equip your intake with an aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter
- Made with two layers of synthetic fabric for high–flow performance that's 100% oil–free
- Progressively finer mesh design delivers up to 99.2% filtration efficiency
- Conical, pleated shape provides maximum surface area for greater airflow
- The top, base and mounting flange are built from long–lasting polyurethane
- Cleans up fast with soapy water
- Available in a range of universal sizes to fit any aFe intake system
- Your aFe Pro Dry Filter comes with a 2–year warranty
You've put it off as long as you can, but you can't avoid it any longer—it's time to service your air filter again. And that means soaking it in expensive, spill–prone oil and crossing your fingers that it'll be dry in time for the morning commute. If you're sick of this messy ritual, make the switch to MagnumFLOW IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters.
Oil? You don't need any stinky oil to maintain your aFe Pro Dry S. These breakthrough aFe replacement filters are built with two layers of synthetic fabric sandwiched between a polyurethane top and base. With progressively finer mesh on each layer, your aFe Pro Dry strips away up to 99.2% of contaminants and feeds your engine huge gusts of clean oxygen.
Taking care of your aFe Pro Dry S Filter is a breeze. When it gets gunked up, just give it a scrub with some soapy water, let it air dry and you're back in high–performance business. Plus, they're available in a wide range of sizes to mount in place of all aFe MagnumFLOW IAF Filters. And, aFe backs your Pro Dry S with a 2–year warranty.
aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James C (ASHLAND, KY) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 04, 2018 6:24 AM
I bought a used 03 Tacoma w/a modified oiled C.A.I.S.. Truck was getting poor gas mileage/reduced power. Too costly to return it to the original equipment. I had to do something so I took off the oiled filter & put this new aFe dry(non-oiled) filter on & it worked perfectly. Better gas mileage/power! It comes with the brand new filter & duct clamp. I have 2 of these filters. I clean 1 & have a backup. This dry filter won't dirty your M.A.F. sensor or set off engine lights.