- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Brute Force Air Intake System feeds your mean machine the cool air it craves for top performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Brute Force Intakes boost horsepower, torque, and even your MPGs
- CNC mandrel-bending guarantees optimum flow from the 6061 aluminum intake pipe
- The AEM Brute Force employs AEM's innovative Dryflow Filter Technology-no oil, no hassles
- AEM Brute Force HD Intakes are engineered to deliver maximum flow, filtration & durability for heavy-duty applications
- Built strong with TIG-welded fittings and brackets
- AEM Brute Force Intakes include a powder-coated steel heat shield for cooler air temps (most models)
- Includes AEM's Power Spacer throttle body spacer for models where it enhances performance
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes install easily with a complete soft-mount hardware kit and detailed instructions
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Your AEM Brute Force Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Take on heavy loads, climb steep grades or blow by the traffic with brute force-the AEM Brute Force Air Intake, that is.
Everything about the AEM Brute Force Air Intake is tuned specifically for your car, truck or SUV's engine. The length and diameter of the smooth-flowing aluminum intake pipe is custom-engineered for maximum performance. The right size AEM Dryflow filter tops your AEM Brute Force Intake for optimum flow. The result: the AEM Brute Force packs the most punch at every position on the RPM range.
The AEM Brute Force Intake is even easy to install. Comprehensive instructions and a full soft-mount hardware kit help you complete this DIY project in an hour or less. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Brute Force Air Intake System with a Lifetime Warranty. Order yours today, and start taking the roads in your area by force-Brute Force, that is.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1164 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by david w (Lehi, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — May 15, 2017 8:46 PM
Looks great and very easy install except the air sensor. Word of advice is have a little petroleum jelly and the sensor will be much easier.
Reviewed by Nick B (Fort Collins, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Mar 13, 2017 9:47 PM
Great and easy install, seems to help my truck out with the throttle instantly. Gets up and goes better, you can tell it needed the air. Wish there could have been a throttle body spacer install capability as well, but overall it's worth the price and it's the best price around on AutoAnything. Not sure on mpg yet. May help with keeping your foot out of it, but when it's brand new who does that anyways. Good quality parts, no junk.
Reviewed by Devon H (WILMINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy S10 Pickup — Mar 04, 2017 5:00 PM
This intake really made a difference on my truck. I could feel the increased power. Very well made, not anything like those cheap ebay intakes. Fit perfect!