- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reinvigorate your Volant CAI with the Volant Pro 5 Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter
- Designed to slip right onto your Volant Cold Air and Fast Fit 5 Intake System
- Specially tuned for the demands of high-powered gas engines
- Allows the highest air-flow rate possible
- Five oiled layers of high-quality pleated textiles stop engine-killing crud
- Top & bottom aluminum screens add rigidity
- Reusable design makes for an extra-long filter life—a quick cleaning and it’s like new
- Arrives pre-oiled and ready for a rapid install
- Drive up to 12,000 miles between cleanings
- Your Volant Pro 5 Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is backed by a 1-year warranty
The business end of any cold air intake system is the air filter. If it's not performing, all the sealed boxes and mammoth intake tracts in the world make no difference. So, bring your Volant Cold Air Intake back to free-breathing life with the Volant Pro 5 Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter.
Boasting a unique deep-pleated design, Volant filters boost horsepower, torque and throttle response by lifting airflow restrictions. The oiled textile fabric catches engine-killing crud while the free-flowing surface area delivers as much oxygen as your engine can handle. And, the aluminum screen on each side keeps everything in shape.
Just like the original, Volant Pro 5 Air Filters are washable and reusable for life. So, even if your old one is still kicking, pick up a replacement filter to make scheduled cleaning easier than ever. While you have one filter out for cleaning, the other's mounted to the intake and ready to rock. Designed specifically to fit Volant Cold Air and Fast Fit 5 Intakes, these replacement filters also mount right up to other brand intakes. Best yet, Volant backs your replacement filter with a 1-year warranty.
Volant Pro 5 Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald A (EDGEWATER, MD) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy S10 Pickup — Jul 28, 2017 11:09 AM
Filter was easy to install and came with the hardware, [clamp]. But the price is crazy high for what it is made of. The filter cost more than half the cost of the whole inductive system. Other than that it works great.
Reviewed by Stehon G (North Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Magnum — Apr 18, 2017 9:16 PM
The filter is doing great, returned initial pep to my car...a little difficult to install at first but once I got it installed it works great.