- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The aFe Cold Air Intake System is custom-built for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Increased airflow instantly boosts acceleration and overall engine power
- For increasing levels of performance, aFe Air Intakes come in 1 or 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Replaces factory air box and air filter
- Stage 2: Replaces factory air box, air filter and intake tube
- aFe also lets you choose from up to 3 high-performance filters:
- aFe Original: aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- Pro-Guard 7: aFe's patented heavy-duty filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- Pro-Dry S: aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil-the easiest-to-service filter in the lineup (Grey)
- Each aFe high-performance filter is completely cleanable and reusable
- Straightforward installation uses common tools and takes less than half an hour
- aFe Air Intake Systems mount to factory holes—no drilling or other modifications required
- Your aFe performance filter carries a 1-year warranty; your Intake System boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Stop that stock intake from strangling your vehicle's performance. aFe's Cold Air Intake System delivers seat-of-your-pants power gains and lets you to choose performance and filter options.
Depending on the performance needs of your engine, aFe replaces restrictive stock parts with custom-tuned components. Most kits include an aFe performance filter of your choice and all come with a powder-coated steel heat shield to keep the air flow cool.
And, it gets better. Some kits actually replace the entire stock intake system. Your engine gets the maximum, most efficient air intake possible-monster gains of up to 50 horsepower! What's more, aFe Air Intakes work with your other performance upgrades to bring out the best your engine has to offer.
Every aFe Cold Air Intake includes the filter and everything needed to optimize performance. And, the bolt-on design only takes about half an hour to install. Plus, your aFe Cold Air Intake Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1442 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William O (CAROL STREAM, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Durango — May 08, 2017 9:22 PM
I ordered the Stage 2 cold air intake by aFe. Installation was about an hour. It is by far the best CAI I have ever owned. Durango pulls harder through the RPM range. The sound is exceptional! I have mid muffler delete with an X pipe and Gibson axel back and I smile everytime I hit the gas!!
Reviewed by Randy w (BERNVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — May 06, 2017 2:20 PM
Bought the afe cold air intake, and the silver bullet body spacer, both installed as per instructions,everything was in the package , even a longer vacuum line.The truck has more get up & go now,still checking gas milage,exhaust system is next.
Reviewed by Dylan W (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler 300 — Apr 19, 2017 8:55 PM
It definitely improves the performance and sound, but not nearly as much as the price would suggest. Also, "improves mpg" is a bit of a farce. Otherwise, I would still absolutely recommend this product.