- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The aFe Cold Air Intake System is custom-built for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Increased airflow instantly boosts acceleration and overall engine power
- For increasing levels of performance, aFe Air Intakes come in 1 or 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Replaces factory air box and air filter
- Stage 2: Replaces factory air box, air filter and intake tube
- aFe also lets you choose from up to 3 high-performance filters:
- aFe Original: aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- Pro-Guard 7: aFe's patented heavy-duty filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- Pro-Dry S: aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil-the easiest-to-service filter in the lineup (Grey)
- Each aFe high-performance filter is completely cleanable and reusable
- Straightforward installation uses common tools and takes less than half an hour
- aFe Air Intake Systems mount to factory holes—no drilling or other modifications required
- Your aFe performance filter carries a 1-year warranty; your Intake System boasts a Lifetime Warranty against defect
Stop that stock intake from strangling your vehicle's performance. aFe's Cold Air Intake System delivers seat-of-your-pants power gains and lets you to choose performance and filter options.
Depending on the performance needs of your engine, aFe replaces restrictive stock parts with custom-tuned components. Most kits include an aFe performance filter of your choice and all come with a powder-coated steel heat shield to keep the air flow cool.
And, it gets better. Some kits actually replace the entire stock intake system. Your engine gets the maximum, most efficient air intake possible-monster gains of up to 50 horsepower! What's more, aFe Air Intakes work with your other performance upgrades to bring out the best your engine has to offer.
Every aFe Cold Air Intake includes the filter and everything needed to optimize performance. And, the bolt-on design only takes about half an hour to install. Plus, your aFe Cold Air Intake Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1448 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John L (MILTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Jul 27, 2017 10:41 PM
This item was very easy to install. I don't know what type of horse power I gained but I can feel a difference. Sounds the same at idle but when you give her some gas you can feel and hear her sucking air and breathing better Well worth the money. Very well constructed, quality product. I also added a custom tune for more results. Buy it. I am also very well pleased with the service and help from auto anything. Will defiantly shop here regularly. Outstanding customer service!
Reviewed by Jacinto B (PERRY HALL, MD) — Jul 11, 2017 10:55 PM
I installed this to a 2005 Ford Explorer sport trac xlm The item is just a filter and not as you see as advertised like a kit. Other that that, the filter works great. It responds well when accelerating. You can hear a little roar and feel a consistent increasing power while pushing the gas. It did not fit well when connecting onto the hose but a little silicone seals around will fix it. I did the seals coz engine light came on, after that no problem.
Reviewed by Ben P (MADISON LAKE, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Jul 06, 2017 10:20 AM
I definitely noticed more throttle response but with the Colorado it added more engine noise. It adds more growl than air noise. It sounds pretty good but I was not expecting it. Added 1.9 mpg too.
Reviewed by Dan P (Williamstown, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Durango — Jun 11, 2017 4:26 PM
I've never heard of aFe so I was a little hesitant on ordering one but I could not get a dry element full system for my 2017 Durango. The intake is easy to install did it in 20 minutes. It looks great,sounds awesome and definitely made a difference in the performance. Buy it you won't be disappointed.